[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.21 on Xebian installed (was Compiling MythTV on a computer instead of the Xbox)

Skitals hondacrxsi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 20:51:29 UTC 2008

Skitals wrote:

> Here's the package info from the repo:
> http://www.debian-multimedia.org/dists/stable/main/binary-i386/package/mythtv-frontend.php

Installed no problem. It looks like I'm actually getting a performance boost
with the new version. I also had done a full dist-upgrade and switched from
xfree86 to xorg, and am using new xbox nvidia xorg drivers. So I'm not sure
what's to account for the performance gains.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know if it's possible to block HD channels
from a single frontend? Or limiting the frontend to a single (SD) tuner?