[mythtv-users] Viktor's Bob deint patch for interlaced modelines

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 04:04:12 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
>  A playback profile group is selected by the user by changing the value
>  in the "Current Video Playback Profile" setting.  The group itself is
>  neither valid nor invalid.  It's just a group of playback profiles from
>  which Myth is asked to choose when playing back a video.

First of all thanks a million Seth and Michael for all the
info...exactly what I needed!

As I started reading the replies the only big question I had left was
answered by the above.  So if I understand correctly, no matter how
many playback profile groups there are (the built in defaults and
custom user defined ones) there is in fact a place where you designate
the one that's in use?  Sounds simple enough.

Good to hear the CC works in ffmpeg...I'll definitely give it a try
when I upgrade.  I like ffmpeg...actually programmed with it at one
job about four years ago...even submitted a fix for a nasty memory
leak in it actually :D.

Thanks again for all the info.  Now I'm actually looking forward to upgrading.

Tom