[mythtv-users] Mythweb issues after latest upgrade

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Mar 22 02:05:32 UTC 2008

On 03/21/2008 09:35 PM, Steve Wilson wrote:
> Well this fixes the icon issue.

> but I'm still having problems with Warning:unknown
> programs. Oh well, I'll have to wait.

Did you ever figure out what's different between the shows that work and
those that don't?  That change you made should not be necessary (and
shouldn't do anything other than make the preview images bigger), so if
it is necessary for some, figuring out why (so the bug can be fixed,
rather than worked around) is important.

Note, also, that the change you made means all your recordings--even
16:9 widescreen recordings--will have 4:3 preview images in MythWeb.
That's why that change cannot be made in the real MythWeb (and why we
need to figure out why the proper code, with a 0 height allowing height
to be determined based on aspect ratio, doesn't work).

Thanks,
Mike