[mythtv-users] firewire and Motorola DCT 6200 - switched cards

Damen Cole damen at thecolefamily.ca
Sat Mar 22 02:05:23 UTC 2008

Hey,

Thanks for the help. I think it might indeed be the firewire card, as it has
a NEC chipset.

I have switched it out for a Sound Blaster Audigy which also has a IEEE1394
port on it. Looking at the hardware compatibility list, it appears as though
this should work okay if I put it in broadcast mode.

Been about 6 hours now, and seems stable-ish. If things go really well. I
think I'll have justification to add a second DCT 6200 to the mix. mmmm...
dual tuners. :)

Thanks again!

--
Damen Cole