[mythtv-users] Mythweb issues after latest upgrade

Steve Wilson mythtv_arizona at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 20:36:22 UTC 2008

I'm having problems getting all of mythweb to work.
I'm running F8 with the latest Atrpm of mythtv. When I
click on recorded programs, it shows a list of all
recorder programs. The recording before the upgrade
show a thumbnail image and the recording information.
The recordings after the upgrade don't show an image.
I looked in the cache directory and I have a zero byte
image. With the recordings that have a thumbnail, I
click on the thumbnail I'm taken to the correct page
that shows the flash player etc. On the recordings
without a thumbnail, there's a narrow box where the
thumbnail image should be so when I click on this I
get taken to a page that says program unknown;
however, I'm still able to do an asx stream and direct
download. I tried uninstalling and re-installing
mythweb but it didn't fix the issue. Does anyone know
how to fix this?