[mythtv-users] Problems with mythweb since atrpms 183 update.

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Mar 21 15:31:18 UTC 2008

On 03/21/2008 11:11 AM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> I can't be sure but this seemed to happen after the 183 update from
> atrpms (I'm running F8). Mythweb loads but if I try to go to the
> listings page it gives me the header where it shows the currently
> browsing and jump to but nothing else. Guide data seems fine in the
> EPG. Also, when I try to do a search from the main search I get what
> looks like a database error because it can't find 'people.name':
>
> Fatal Error at /var/www/html/mythweb/objects/Database/Query/mysql.php, line 83:
> SQL Error: Unknown column 'people.name' in 'where clause' [#1054]

Looks like your search.php got updated, but program.php didn't...

> (
>     [0] => SELECT program.*,
>                          UNIX_TIMESTAMP(program.starttime) AS starttime_unix,
>                          UNIX_TIMESTAMP(program.endtime) AS endtime_unix,
>                          IFNULL(programrating.system, "") AS rater,
>                          IFNULL(programrating.rating, "") AS rating,
>                          channel.callsign,
>                          channel.channum
>                   FROM program
>                        LEFT JOIN programrating USING (chanid, starttime)
>                        LEFT JOIN channel ON program.chanid = channel.chanid

because you're missing:

LEFT JOIN credits ON (program.chanid = credits.chanid AND
program.starttime = credits.starttime)
LEFT JOIN people ON (credits.person = people.person)

I'd say uninstall MythWeb, then delete the MythWeb directory structure,
then re-install MythWeb.

Mike