[mythtv-users] Hulu.com

Raphael rpooser at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 02:25:14 UTC 2008

Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On Friday 21 March 2008 05:29:27 Brad DerManouelian wrote:
>> Apparently you're supposed to install Flash for Konqueror and it will
>> just work, but Knoqueror crashes every time I try to view Flash in it
>> after following those instructions.
>

> The latest versions of flash kill konquorer stone dead (Opera as well). You
> need to install  an older version of flash.

Instead of mucking around with all that, I just added a menu item to the
main page in the frontend. It launches firefox at the Hulu page. I have
a small keyboard (laptopsized) with a mouse trackball built-in. We just
the normal web interface that way for now. My wife is ok with it and
able to use it easily, therefore it works very well for me :)

Raphael