[mythtv-users] Playback Profiles? WTF?!

Glen Hawksworth glenhawk at optusnet.com.au
Thu Mar 20 13:06:43 UTC 2008

I have tried every possible combination of the ffmpeg settings and I get
stuttering with all of them; best result is one stutter every 3-4
seconds.
I did some searching about DMA and I believe my box is using UDMA. It is
running off a CF card (/dev/sda) at ATA133.
I am baffled as to how HD is watchable with a 2GHz in MythTV 0.21
I am going to spend some of easter trying the 256MB nVidia to see if it
makes a difference and then try reloading the frontend from scratch.