[mythtv-users] MePo

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Mar 19 16:53:58 UTC 2008

> I installed 0.44 two days ago and noticed it mentioned fixes for MythVideo,
> but it still had the background title and movie title with the same name.  I
> asked the Mepo author to fix it and he published 0.45 today.  He also
> published 0.50 which requires MythTV trunk.
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~zdzisekg/download.html

I been keeping him up to date with all the fixes I find and anything
that comes up in this forum. He's been quite responsive.

Myself, I think I'm going to stay off of trunk for a bit and let some
of the major overhauls get worked out. Since it looks like he may not
release any more fixes for 0.21 I'll try to keep after anything else
that needs to be fixed

--
Ron