[mythtv-users] Firewire issues continue in 2.6.24

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:16:51 UTC 2008

Have you brought this to the attention of the 1394 users as well as
the development folks? I know Stefan Richter tends to be very
responsive on the 1394-users list. Might not hurt to subscribe to that
list as it is VERY low volume and see if you can't get some help
fairly quickly.

Subscribe here if you think this would be of value:

Good luck,
Mark