[mythtv-users] [re-post] Preview Images all blank in MythTV v0.21

Doug Larrick doug at parkercat.org
Tue Mar 18 13:47:33 UTC 2008

Albert Graham wrote:
> Now all my preview images in mythweb are blank - but not black, they
> vary in color but are usually dark or pastel, so for example, first
> preview of a recording is pale grey, next is pale brown, pale green etc..

This may not be related (I can't see your example pic due to some sort
of DNS problem; probably my ISP), but I had a similar issue -- all my
MythWeb preview images were black.  I resolved this problem to a stray
.htaccess file in the mythweb/data/ directory that was screwing up URL
rewrites.  Due to either an old configuration error on my part or
something wrong with the Debian packages, this file wound up being a
copy of the main .htaccess file, rather than the one that comes from SVN.

-Doug