[mythtv-users] Can I Totally Hide Certain Recordings?

James Gutshall Jr warchildx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:28:44 UTC 2008

thats exactly what I am looking for.
Level 1 - no pin (Kids Stuff) G
Level 2 - no pin (normal movies) PG/PG13 maybe
Level 3 - pin required - group shows in movie list, but cannot browse the
group without a pin: Scary movies, etc.
Level 4 - Same as level 3, but with a different pin.

Does myth allow this, or can you only have 1 pin, and depending on what
level you assign determines view level?
--James