[mythtv-users] Playback Profiles? WTF?!

Jon jon.the.wise.gdrive at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 06:41:56 UTC 2008

On Mar 17, 2008, at 6:31 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> On 03/17/2008 10:31 AM, Jonny B wrote:
>> I would suppose the community at large (those in the know) should
>> write it. The wiki is a great place to go for hardware
>> configuration, and getting things 'working' usually.... but
>> there's hardly any actual usage docs.
>
> Thank you for the introduction, Johnny.  My name is Mike, and I'm
> hoping you (or anyone else reading this thread) can help me out.  I
> requested--a couple of times, now--that some users (who are wiki-
> literate) start up a page for users to "compare" playback
> profiles.  The purpose would be to provide some documentation for
> this very complex configuration item in Myth... :)

Google is your friend. Wiki is easy to learn, and I wouldn't be
surprised if there's something on the myth wiki explaining how to
edit. I would love to add some info, but right now I have a hard
enough time getting my updates and whatnot done in my 'spare' time.
One day I do intend to work on documentation, but currently there
isn't room on my plate.

~Jon