[mythtv-users] IMDB lookup fails in MythWeb 0.21

Johnny Russ jruss at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 18 04:57:04 UTC 2008

There are no error messages in my apache error.log file. Apache has rx
permissions on the full path to imdb.pl.

I copied the imdb.pl to my mythweb directory as you suggested, and then
everything worked. Next I changed it back to the old path making sure
that I had it typed correctly. Now it works fine with the original path.
Maybe the default that was in before had some sort of typo. Or I read
that someone else had a problem where mythweb located the path
automatically and filled it in, but it isn't actually saved into the
database. You have to click the save button at least once before all of
the settings are written to the database. Maybe that was this issue
here. Either way everything is working now. Thanks for the help.

-Johnny