[mythtv-users] Archos Video Formats ?????

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Tue Mar 18 01:01:41 UTC 2008

>  Reports from actual users are of much more use than advertisements or
>  other anecdotal info, so I thank you for that.

My coworker has one too (not sure of the exact model, but it looks the
same). I talked to him about it a few weeks ago, and he was overall
pretty satisfied. I'll ask him again tomorrow, but as far as I recall,
his only real complaints were minor things, like the headphone jack
should have been on the opposite side, and minor stuff like that.

--
Ron