[mythtv-users] mythtvideo 0.21 - internal player scaling

Joan Vallés joan.valles at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:39:01 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've been using internal player for some time and I was happy with it as it
plays many of the formats I use, since I upgraded to .21 I started noticing
that videos do not look as smooth as before, I don't know how to explain it
in my poor English, but image quality is definitely worse. I looks like the
horizontal lines are doubled, scaled without interpolation ("coarse"?),
does it make any sense? anyone experiencing something similar?

BTW I tried the same videos using mplayer (SMplayer) and they look great (as
they did when using .20)

Thanks

--
Joan