[mythtv-users] Mythmusic wont play

Henrik Kjellberg et05hk6 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 20:15:02 UTC 2008

I upgraded to 0.21 and played around a little to test whats new. And while
playing with speedup and speed down (not sure weither they are new or if i
just missed them before...) when it stoped playing. Now I cant get mythmusic
to play any files at all, it simply wont start playing the files. I have
tried reinstalling mythmusic (with total remove in synaptic), I removed the
whole mythtv-suite and reinstalled it, and I just cant get it playing again!
Noticeable is that everything else works fine, playback of movies and so on
works as supposed.
Please help me, cause I really liked the upgrade!
//Kjellberg