[mythtv-users] using telnet to improve mythtv menus

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Mar 15 09:28:17 UTC 2008

* On Fri Mar 14, 2008 at 09:55:04PM -0700, Steve Peters - Priority Electronics wrote:
> >       <action>TV_WATCH_RECORDING Mom</action>

> Chris, does that mean that myth can do that already?

No...  (waits a little while)  Yes. (with svn trunk)

> If so, it didn't work
> for me. I'm no coder, but I have been able to do quite a bit in my time by
> taking code and making tweaks to it to get it to do what I need it to do.

Sorry, when I said "It wouldn't take that much code", I meant
C++ code in the mythtv/programs/mythfrontend directory. :)

I thought about it and had a little free time at 3:00AM tonight
so I hooked it up and committed it to svn trunk.

If you compile from source and are running 0.21-fixes, you should be able
to apply the patch from my commit to your source tree.

    http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/16559

--
Chris