[mythtv-users] Justin's themes

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Fri Mar 14 20:33:22 UTC 2008

On Mar 14, 2008, at 1:23 PM, Justin Hornsby wrote:

> If we could have some more nice themes that aren't blatant tips of
> MediaPortal skins it'd be nice (think Metallurgy for example), but I
> won't hold my breath....

I considered it and even started on one around the time you finished
your first one, but then I realized I would be responsible for
maintaining it through the versions and decided I didn't have that
kind of time. Besides, yours looked so nice! I might re-consider and
see what I can come up with, but I always seem to take on more than I
can handle. (e.g. I just picked up a C++ book today...)

-Brad