[mythtv-users] Mouse sometimes scrolls by itself

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Fri Mar 14 20:19:14 UTC 2008

When it occurs and I am watching in bed, everything is turned off apart from
the telly, (32" LCD) computer (either an Aopen P4, or Jetway 1.2GHz) and the
USB keyboard and mouse. When it happened just now, there was no mouse
attached to the Jetway computer, I was in the front room, a PS2 keyboard
attached, 1 19" LCD monitor and 3 GU10 halogen lights. I do not think that
interference could have caused this latest jump. The receiver I use upstairs
is wireless, I have seen no interference on my wireless keyboards that I use
(not at the same time).
Gareth