[mythtv-users] New to .21 (and mythtv in general)

Chris Hoover tehsnarf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 13:47:54 UTC 2008

Finally got a Hauppauge PVR-150, got Ubuntu 7.10 installed and updated
to the .21 weekly builds. Now, I just need to figure out where to
configure everything. I've recorded a show (15 minutes weighing in at
about 550 megs), so I guess I need to figure out where to go to set up
transcoding. Any suggestions welcomed, how-to's preferred, or general
reading websites with recent info would be fantastic. Also, if there
is a way to stream via VLC or something similiar over web pages, that
would be awesome as well, but not necessary (just yet, muahaha). If
you need any more information, let me know and I'll do my best to get
it to you ASAP. Thanks a ton in advance.