[mythtv-users] Mythweb video covers symlink 0.21

Duncan Brown mythtv at duncb.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 12:36:56 UTC 2008

Hi Guys

I have a problem with the videos section of the new mythweb for 0.21

The videos section is giving me the error:

"Could not create a symlink to /home/mythtv/.mythtv/MythVideo, the local
MythVideo artwork directory for this hostname (gobbla). Please create a
symlink to your MythVideo directory at data/video_covers in order to use
the video artwork portions of MythWeb."

The weird thing is that the symlink is there and working fine. If I
delete the symlink, I can then goto the video section, and all the video
posters are missing, but then if I visit it again, the same error
message appears.

I cant figure out whats going on

Thanks

Dunc