[mythtv-users] .21 on OS X 10.4 PPC

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 10:32:14 UTC 2008

> Check the sniderpad in a bit.  I'm compiling as we speak.

So I checked the sniderpad, and I see there are daily SVN releases, but
nothing marked  ".21-release" or anything to indicate (to the laymen) which
SVN build would be closest to the standard released version.  I'm using the
"0.21.0-0ubuntu2~gutsy1" package from the Ubuntu repository, and I can't
seem to find the build date (I honestly don't know where to look).  How
would one determine which SVN build would be the most compatible?