[mythtv-users] Audio Stream Changed in .21

Justin Johnson justin.johnson3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 03:04:21 UTC 2008

Just upgraded to .21 (using ubuntu backports repo) and am very pleased,
except for a few minor issues, which I've been mostly able to remedy. It
even stopped my BE from crashing, but now my FE is having issues. When
watching an HD recording, my log fills with about 20 errors every second
saying "Audio Stream Changed". The only thing I've been able to find was
from the dev list: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/311126
This thread seems to indicate the digital audio plays a role however I'm
not passing anything to SPDIF and these errors appear constantly, when I
know the stream isn't changing, during the show and otherwise. Any ideas?

--Justin Johnson