[mythtv-users] Uninstall home built .20-fixed before install .21-fixed?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Mar 13 20:33:28 UTC 2008

On Mar 13, 2008, at 1:27 PM, Jon Boehm wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been building my own .20-fixed for awhile now from SVN.  When I
> upgrade to .21-fixed do I need to 'make uninstall' my .20-fixed
> before I
>  'make install' the new .21-fixed version?
>
> Any new build dependencies?

I'd been building regularly with SVN for a few months and then went
with a packaged install so I can't really help you, but if you feel so
inclined you can document your experience here for the benefit of
others who might have the same question:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Category:Upgrading

-Brad