[mythtv-users] Automatically swapping tuners when watching tv - possible?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Thu Mar 13 01:43:13 UTC 2008

>  For you're browsing update you seem to be modifying the tv_play.h,
>  tv_play.cpp and globalsettings.cpp files.
>
>  Are these only used by mythfrontend?  (i.e. no myth backend server update
>  required?).

When I did my development, I did the development on a dedicated
frontend, without updating the master server. That should work just
fine.

>  Also are there mysql database schema updates to hold the new settings
>  (like the BrowseAllTuners switch)?

Just a new row in the settings table. No schema updates, and no
problem reverting back (you'd just have an extra row in the database
that would get ignored).

--
Ron