[mythtv-users] 0.21 Not Viewable on VIA EPIA M10K

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Wed Mar 12 22:09:48 UTC 2008

I am using the openchrome driver, it is a jetway 1.2GHz, but from previous research I had done, it is very similar hardware. I have the drivers installed from the epia repo. I had issues with the .21 upgrade, I have now selected 'slim' from the playback profiles and the output is currently OK.
Gareth