[mythtv-users] 0.21 Not Viewable on VIA EPIA M10K

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 21:56:46 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 9:45 PM, Mache Creeger <mache at creeger.com> wrote:

>  What specific options are you using?
>
>  -- Mache

To be honest I haven't quite figured out the playback profiles yet so
I tried setting it to something simple.
CPU--
and then edited so that all the 5 profiles are the same:
Decoder VIA XvMC
Renderer xvmc-blit
OSD renderer chromakey
Primary and fallback deinterlacer both set to none

Anything else that would be helpful to know?
Stephen