[mythtv-users] glass-wide, a widescreen GUI theme for MythTV released

Willy Boyd willyboyd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:23:45 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Willy Boyd <willyboyd at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Yeah, looks like there's a problem with the domain, doesn't even
>  resolve to an IP for me.  Hopefully it will be back up soon.  Judging
>  by the comments I'm really missing out :)  Currently using blootube
>  and loving it.
>
>  - Willy

Actually apparently I'm getting my messages out of order, I didn't
look at the dates (I'm using GMail, threaded view...).  Sorry all.  I
do remember a post on here a while back that Justin's site is no more.
 Does anyone know where this theme can be found, or at least some
screenshots so I'll know whether it's worth it to keep searching? :)

Thanks,
Willy