[mythtv-users] LiveTV limited number of channels

Paul Mason latepaul at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 10:06:40 UTC 2008

On 12/03/2008, Ronald Frazier <ron at ronfrazier.net> wrote:

> Are you talking about in the program guide or when browse mode is
> activated?

The later.

If you are having a problem with the guide, I have no idea.
> If it's browse mode...it's never worked like that.

OK, good to know.

It always displays
> only channels on the current tuner.

OK. My impression is that there should have been more channels then. I
should have seen all channels on the same multiplex as Film4 right?

I may have been mistaken so I'll test it properly when I get time.

You have to explicitly type in the
> channel number for the channel you want to switch to, or select it
> from the program guide. However, If you want to see all channels in
> browse mode, I've submitted a patch for it, but it hasn't been
> accepted yet. If you want, you can apply the patches yourself:
> http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4501

Thanks for that, I may well give it a go.

As I said I don't use LiveTV often but it would be nice to know that when I
do I know what I'm doing.

--
Paul Mason