[mythtv-users] CLI Options for Internal Player ?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed Mar 12 01:47:23 UTC 2008

>  Tried using internal player for h264. Mplayer -autosync 30 -cache 8192
>  fileh264.mov works Ok on my 3.0GHz HT CPU. Is it somehow possible to add
>   these to the Internal player ?
>
>  How can I play a directory of HD.ts files ?

Just so you know, h264 playback is still a bit flakey in the internal
player. Last time I tried (about a month ago) I had no luck. There is
a thread here somewhere from someone else saying that some files play
fine for them, while various other file all fail in different ways. If
mplayer works, that might be your best option for the time being.

--
Ron