[mythtv-users] Decent Music Player

mat mat at lessermatters.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 22:24:41 UTC 2008

Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On Mar 11, 2008, at 10:32 AM, jedi wrote:
>

>> I kinda wish that I could use amarok or something along those
>> lines similar to using xine or mplayer instead of the internal
>> video player.
>>

> It sounds like you should probably use Freevo. That's exactly what it
> does.
> http://freevo.sourceforge.net/

I mentioned in the original post that Freevo works exactly how I want
but I don't want to
switch between MythTV and Freevo the whole time - I just want one interface.

I've made the changes as suggested and I'm quite impressed at the moment!
I can navigate my directory structure and I don't need to make a playlist!
Thanks everyone this has been a great help :-)