[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.21

Sarah Hayes sarah at sarahhayes.is-a-geek.net
Tue Mar 11 18:59:26 UTC 2008

Phil Bridges wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Sarah Hayes
> <sarah at sarahhayes.is-a-geek.net> wrote:
>
>> Bryan Bennetts wrote:
>>

>>  > media-tv/mythtv-0.21_p16468 is available, of course its hard masked, but since
>>  > you've run the betas...
>>  >
>>  >
>>  For some strange reason I prefer to use the ebuild rather than go from
>>  source and do the ./config by hand.
>>

> The one Bryan listed *is* an ebuild, isn't it?

Yes, it is. One that fails to meet the criteria of having been panel
beaten to death by the multitude, do YOU trust something that nobody has
bitched about yet?  :p Last time I tried the 0.21-cvs  ebuilds they...
exploded spectacularly for some very weird and wild reasons.

Needless to say it's compiling now (second attempt, got bitten by the
old libexpat.so.0 gotcha in a new vm) because... shiny.