[mythtv-users] Violet screen on LiveTV

Ryan wyild1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:30:56 UTC 2008

I have this problem constantly with my Nvidia Geforce Go 7900 GS.  I have
read (but dont have the links with me) that it is a bug with the Nvidia
drivers and should be fixed in the Beta, or least the next version when it
comes out.  I normally have to restart my X session inorder for Myth to work
properly.  Once myth works once, no other video player will work until X
restarts, and vice versa!