[mythtv-users] 0.21 on Intel MiniMac Fedora8

Marco Coli marco.coli at hicad-dsc.it
Tue Mar 11 14:34:51 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have a very annoying problem with 0.21 packages, but I don't know if
it could be related to rpms (atrpms) or to myth code itself.

On my Intel minimac (frontend only), every time I exit from playing a
recording, a video, a dvd, everything involving Internal player (it
doesn't happen using mplayer as video player), I have a segfault of
frontend. It happens 100% time.

On my backend/frontend (nvidia based) it never happens.

I tried to change theme, options, everything, but it still happens all the
time, making my frontend quite useless at the moment... I did also completely deinstall frontend, removed libraries, directories, reinstall from scratch, but same problem persists.

Suggestion?

Marco Coli