[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.21

Jeff Wormsley daworm at comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 12:37:17 UTC 2008

Jarett Creason wrote:
> It's insanely simple now to install a complete system for MythTV in
> whatever configuration as well as add MythTV to an existing Ubuntu
> install.
Well, unless you have an A180 card and a serial IRMan remote receiver
and a Griffin iMate and a serial Matrix Orbital VFD with buttons.  Of
course, not even Jarrod's guide tells you how to set up any of those.
Too bad I bought a custom A-Tech Fabrications case that only the IRMan
fits into and with the iMate and VFD mounted.  I'm doomed to custom
installs...

Jeff.

--
I haven't smoked for 1 year, 6 months and 3 weeks, saving $2,575.74 and
not smoking 17,171.60 cigarettes.