[mythtv-users] Problem with upgrade to .21

kim Gross kgross at jensalt.com
Mon Mar 10 22:21:38 UTC 2008

I'm not sure what is going on, but I just upgraded my backend to .21 via
atrpms.  The system is setup with  fedora 8 with a nvidia 6150 chipset
motherboard and x2-3600 processor.  System was brought up to date before
the mythtv upgrade.  Did both updates via just yum updated (did one
before .21 was released).

Now I can not run mythtv-setup or mythtvfrontend on that box.  I get a
seg fault just after it says it is loading the GANT theme (when I start
from a console).

Also mythweb is no longer working.  I have not done much to troubleshoot
this, I get a forbidden error, so I am wondering if there is a .htaccess
file or something that came with the new mythweb setup.

Any ideas what I can do?  Luckly the backend seems to be working
correctly so far, but I was hoping to check the setup with the new options.

What should I show to help track down the problems?

Thanks Kim