[mythtv-users] OT B'cast nostalgia, was: Hauppauge in ...

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 23:58:05 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:

>  Not that I want to get this into a political discussion, but I still
>  believe that our generation stopped an unjust war and blew a president
>  out of office. More significant than spending 60 hours a week playing
>  video games.

Not that I want to continue the political discussion, but I still
believe that "your generation" condemned tens of thousands to death,
and millions to slavery. Really, though, it wasn't your generation -
it was the Democrats in Congress who cut off war supplies to South
Vietnam (they'd repulsed a similar attack a year earlier using the
equipment we'd given them). THEY are the real culprits who left the
South Vietnamese defenseless against the North.

Calvin