[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.21

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Sun Mar 9 07:15:00 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-09 at 00:56 -0600, Mario Limonciello wrote:
> Nicolas Will wrote:
> > On Sat, 2008-03-08 at 21:46 -0600, Mario Limonciello wrote:
> >
> > http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu-trunk/ ?
> >

> Yes.  This is where packages are built that end up on the trunk weekly
> build
> repository.
> >

> > When is this expected? (no hard date asked, just a ballpark figure)
> >

> A few days.  All the paper work is filed, so its just a matter of an
> archive
> administrator copying the source packages over to the gutsy backports
> repository.

I'll wait, then, no point in rushing if it's going to come through
natural paths.

> > Are there things to know/do before/when the update is done when on
> > Gutsy?
> >
> Hopefully not..  There were complications that would have been
> involved, but
> those should be covered by the packaging.

Great.

I'll have backups of my conf file, though!

A last note, my tables are in latin1_swedish, and that messes up the
French stuff in the Listings, is there any utf8 stuff coming with 0.21?

Thanks for your reply.

Nico