[mythtv-users] Just got my two $40 DTV coupons

Marc drayson at net1plus.com
Sun Mar 9 04:55:25 UTC 2008

On 03/08/2008 07:08 PM, Ronald Frazier wrote:
>>  He filled out the forms and submitted them. He called the other day to
tell
>>  me he got rejected???
>>
> Interesting. I don't know how you could get rejected unless A) you
> already got both your coupons, or B) they ran out of coupons (there is
> a limited supply, but as far as I last heard, they haven't gone
> through them yet).

I thought they were rejecting requests from people who don't need them
(i.e. using satellite/cable, with HDTV sets including ATSC tuners, ...)?

Mike

Don't think that's true.
My dad called on behalf of my grandfather to see what was going on. He was
also told my grandfather was rejected but he got no reason.
However when he called back minutes later to request them for himself he got
approves and is getting 2. We don't need them so we are giving them to
grampa.