[mythtv-users] XBox frontend becomes unresponsive after idle

kanetse@gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 19:23:25 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I have a Xebian 1.1.4 frontend running MythTV-0.20.2 (from packages).
After several hours, the XBox DVD remote become unresponsive.  If I
hook up a keyboard to the XBox, I can still control XBox fine.  I'm
not eactly sure why.  Maybe some screensaver kicking in; something
loses focus?

Anyway, if anyone can give me tips on where to look?  Because right
now, my only recourse is to hard reboot the XBox or manually SSH into
the XBox and restart the mythfrontend process.

Thanks!