[mythtv-users] Verizon FIOS, DViCO FusionHDTV 5 Lite card and MythTV Channel Scanning

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 02:25:23 UTC 2008

I have my Verizon FIOS cable connected to my DViCO FusionHDTV 5 Lite card
and I want to
scan for channels to see if any are detected. I think that I want to use
QAM-256... but do I want
to use
Cable
Cable High
Cable IRC
Cable HRC
etc...

If I know that 71-9 is ABC and 72-19 is CBS... will that help me at all?

I really just want to be able to record the local HD stations... I know what
their cable channels are when I connect up my FIOS Cable to my cable input
on my TV and scan the cable channels....

Thanks - jack