[mythtv-users] which harddisk for storing media ?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Mar 3 17:44:42 UTC 2008

On Mar 3, 2008, at 10:37 AM, Marc Sherman wrote:

> Brian Wood wrote:
>>
>> Probably because gamers like to brag about their CPU or graphics
>> card,
>> but you rarely hear them boasting "my fan has ball bearings".
>
> You'd think some enterprising company would start marketing them to
> the
> testosterone-laced gamer scene with a line like: "a fan with balls!"

Maybe they could suggest that when your enemies start to get the
better of you you could use the balls as emergency weapons?

I get so tired of the gamer types, they think their manhood is
measured in frames per second.

But seriously, I was out at our local community college and overheard
a couple of gamer types complaining that they were flunking classes
because they didn't have the time to study, then launch into a 30
minute discussion of their prowess and progress in some idiotic video
game.

Apparently the fact that there might have been some correlation
between the two discussions never crossed their minds.

beww