[mythtv-users] why you use myth...like myth, or hate Microsoft

Matt MacDonald macdonald.matthew at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 20:21:31 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Steve Peters - Priority Electronics
<steve at priorityelectronics.com> wrote:

> So i'm wondering...why did you start to use myth...
>
> 1. was it because you heard about myth, so you learned to use linux so you
> could run myth,
> 2. was it because you like linux so you then went and used myth,
> 3. or was it because you don't like microsoft, so that's why you're in
> linux, and hence, why you chose myth?

I'm a 2er.  I don't have anything against windows (can't say the same
about Microsoft), but I think that for the most part, Linux does what
I want better than windows.  I've been with Linux since 2.2, but went
with Myth more for what it was than what it runs on.

  -Matt