[mythtv-users] OSD theme displaying wrong size

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Sat Mar 1 15:07:04 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Mike Smith <mike at smithburnett.net> wrote:
> I downloaded the MePo-Custom-OSD theme at http://www.ronfrazier.net/mythtv/
> -- which looks awesome in the screenshots, but it's not quite working out so
> well on my FE. (MythBuntu 7.10).

I'm the one who made it. I based it off of the OSD that's included in
the MePo themes OSD and changed a few graphics and such. Does the OSD
thats included in the MePo theme work fine for you? I don't believe I
modified it a whole ton, so if one works, the other should be good
too. I've got this running on 2 TVs. The first is an HDTV running at
1360x768, and the second is an SDTV with a PVR-350 (which I think is
running at 720x480). On both TVs, the theme looks fine whether playing
3:4 content or 16:9 content.

Also, what version of mythtv are you running. I'm running the latest
version from SVN. It's possible that the OSD uses some sort of scaling
features that weren't present in 0.20 (I have no idea, just guessing).

--
Ron