No subject

Sat Jun 21 03:26:05 UTC 2008

"What's playing now feature" where you can browse cover art for movies
currently on TV or about to start so you can watch or record them easily.  I
think that type of flexability is critical.

It would make sense to have a single repository style structure for all the
metadata so you could have more task oriented entry points like

"Watch TV" -> "New Recordings" or "By Year" or "By series" and then have the
list populated
"Watch Movies" -> "What's on now" or "Gallery view" or ... etc.

and of course if you insert a DVD, the appropriate options appear.  I'm not
sure you need too many changes to achieve this type of improvement either.

Kevin

------=_Part_103286_26051879.1223478735903

&gt; I don&#39;t want to see my movies with my TV shows.<br>
Though it should be optional.<br>
i.e. show me every piece of media that I have that has a credit for<br>
David Hasselhoff... I get every episode of the original Knight Rider<br>
series, the Spongebob Squarepants movie, an Apple trailer for &quot;The<br>
Legend of the Dancing Ninja&quot;, some really awful music (that is<br>
supposedly very much appreciated in Germany, or so the story goes), and<br>
some snapshots of him that were taken at the state fair. &nbsp;Because<br>
sometimes you just need your Hoff fix, right?<br>
Right now all of these media types are handled by different facilities.<br>
&nbsp;Can&#39;t dump them into a mixed-media playlist. &nbsp;It&#39;s all sort of<br>
2) I&#39;m sitting down to watch TV on DVD - I insert the DVD or go to MythVideo to watch the rip<br>3) I&#39;m sitting down to watch a movie - I insert the DVD or go to MythVideo to watch the rip or go to Watch Recordings to watch recorded movies<br>

------=_Part_103286_26051879.1223478735903--