No subject

Sat Jun 21 03:26:05 UTC 2008

alive after it looses the channel, but it appears quite unstable, and
sometimes it just crashes myth that silently exits (nothing special in
the logfiles).<br>
This is likely due to an incorrect grabber setting -- I'm hoping
someone can identify the card and point me in the right direction for
the parameters!<br>
4) The speakers are internally connected to the line2 (front panel
audio). I am not able to find a way to route the sound to that output,
for some strange reason -- it always goes to the back panel mini jack.
I'm not sure what it is connected to either, but I fear I need to
enable also a AC'97 codec or some HD audio settings on that output.<br>
There are other problems too, but these are the worst ones at the
moment.<br>
I know the hardware is not optimal -- but it is not mine, and I would
like to get it to run, if possible. There is plenty of CPU power in the
box (it is an AMD X2 5400+ something).<br>
So any hints/ideas will be much appreciated!<br>
-- Per.<br>