[mythtv-users] Status Update on SageTV HD Extender STX-HD100?

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Mon Jun 30 16:14:14 UTC 2008

I have the hd-pvr hooked to my mythtv machine and it handles
the files flawlessly as well without coreavc. not sure what cpu the appletv
has but they claim 720p h264 support just fine.
my machines 3.0 core 2 duo and old 8600 nvidia card
does 720p hd-pvr files without issues.  1080 files it
cant do. not sure if its hardware related or the fact
my tv is a 720 so my X resolution is 1280x720 and
the conversion from 1080 to 720 is too much while
trying to decode h264 files.

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org