[mythtv-users] Fwd: S3 Graphics UniChrome Pro IGP

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 15:22:13 UTC 2008

On 6/29/08, Josh White <jaw1959 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry to bump my on post, but I just wanted to make sure this was
> working...does anyone on the list see this message?

I do.

And to respond to your first message:
Trying to use the TV-Out functions on any of my VIA test boards always
results in mixed or horrible results.  The best option I've found so
far is the SP13000 that has a CN400 and a VT1623(? IIRC) chipset.  My
Commell 667T with the CN400 and a VT1625 chipset I didn't have the
greatest of luck, but did get S-Video eventually working.  So, I guess
I'm just offering the advise of "good luck" :)

-Chad