[mythtv-users] OT problem with Xorg

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 18:26:10 UTC 2008

My mythbox which is based on knoppmyth, has recently deveoped a problem
where once X is loaded Xorg uses as much CPU as it can, frequently 99.9%.
This is having the result of making the box unusable.

I have checked though all the log files I can find, restarted the box,
reinstalled the Nvidia drivers, and searched this mail list, the knoppmyth
forums and google til my fingers bled, but I cannot find any cause.

Nothing has changed on the box, unless some driver or library has
mysteriously corrupted.

Does anyone have any ideas before I rebuild the damn thing.

Cheers

Gaz